Stop Doing Estimates For Time-Wasters Who Are 
"Just Looking"

Instead get hand-picked HIGH-BUDGET clients from otherwise wasted website visitors 
who are READY-TO-BUY without you having to lift a finger...

Imagine not doing quotations and estimates that lead to nothing other than more wasted time following them up...
What if instead your ideal high-budget client already knew your price and came chasing you wanting to know how soon you can start...
Apart from cutting out all the time wasters and the frustration they bring,
think of all the extra hours you’d have available to work on your business to get real things done,
or to take some time out for yourself...

Book your FREE test drive of EGB's Configurator below to find out how!


How many of your website visitors turn into leads..?

On average less than 3% of website traffic converts into a lead, so what is happening to the remaining 97%?

Book a call with us and start converting more of your existing traffic into Ultra-High-Quality 
Ready-To-Buy homeowners without you having to lift a finger!

Book Your Free EGB Configurator Demo Now!

Configurator Case Studies...

Goal #1: 

 Increase Lead Quality

Goal #2: 

 Increase Lead Quantity

Industry: 

Kitchen & Bathroom 

2500
Average Monthly Website Traffic
2391
Average Monthly Unique Website Traffic
3.32% Website Conversion Rate
(prior to speaking with us)
5.61% Website Conversion Rate!!
After our solution: Install a Lead 
Generation Configurator to existing website.
87
%
Monthly revenue Increase
57
Additional monthly leads

Industry: 

Carpet & Flooring

600
Average Monthly Website Traffic
574
Average Monthly Unique Website Traffic
1.67% Website Conversion Rate
(prior to speaking with us)
10.02% Website Conversion Rate!!
After our solution: Install a Lead Generation Configurator 
and Live Chat functionality to existing website.
268
%
Improvement based on industry average
500
%
Monthly revenue increase

Industry: 

Window Installation

1545
Average Monthly Website Traffic
1495
Average Monthly Unique Website Traffic
0.85% Website Conversion Rate
(prior to speaking with us)
3.43% Website Conversion Rate!!
After our solution: Install a Lead Generation Configurator
and Live Chat functionality to existing website.
303
%
Monthly revenue increase
40
Additional monthly leads
Book a call with us today...
Copyright © 2022 EGB Digital
Privacy Policy
arrow-upmagic-wandstarcamera-videolaptop-phonefunnel